- All cooking stations are socially distanced
- All booking groups work independently
- Nothing is shared between guests or instructors
- All ingredients are pre-portioned, laid out and sealed
- Staff is masked and gloved while setting up stations
- Staff will still be masked during class regardless of vaccine status
- Sanitizer and gloves are provided
- Freshly laundered aprons and rags are provided
- All contact surfaces, equipment and wares are cleaned and sanitized between classes
Send a Message
I have taken a few classes now and can’t say how much I have been each time. Everything is so clean, fresh, well designed , and prepared. All of the staff - chefs, wine sellers and pourers , and the helper, are so pleasant , helpful while being friendly and welcoming. Nothing is a dumb question. Fun experience!!
helpful and encouraging. We will be back very very soon! Oh and the wine was great too!
Please visit www.MercerCulinary.com for more info. Knife styles used during class available for purchase, at our cost, ask your Chef Instructor. Be careful, they’re sharp!