How it works
- Start times are flexible
- Our minimum numbers are a guaranteed 12 for Monday-Thursday evening
- 24 is our current maximum
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings are mostly unavailable unless booked well in advance
- If a weekend is available, it would be at the minimum number of 18
- All hands-on classes run apx 2 hours depending on the theme and group size
- The only food provided, or needed, is the food produced by guests for the lesson
- There is always plenty to eat
- Private Classes are $100.00 per person
- Price includes wine tastings
- No sales tax
- Gratuity not included
- If a group goes beyond the normal tastings amount, wine will be charged on a separate invoice by the bottles consumed
- If you feel your guests may drink more, bottles can be purchased in advance as part of the invoice
- Wine and bottled water are the only beverages available through the winery
- We do not provide beer, spirits, soda, coffee, etc., you are welcome to bring in Non-Alcoholic beverages
- Outside alcohol is not permitted under our liquor license. Absolutely no exceptions
- An approximated 50% deposit is required to reserve a date
- Deposit is refundable if the event is canceled more than 4 weeks prior to the date
- Deposit is transferable to another available date if requested more than 3 weeks prior to the date
- Deposit is non-refundable if the event is canceled less than 3 weeks prior to the date
- Final payment of the agreed guaranteed number is due 1 week prior to the event
- An e-invoice will be sent that can be paid online
- The invoice will have gratuity percentage options, or gratuity can be offered in cash the day of the event, whichever you find more convenient
- You can pick any themes from our Sample Classes here
- Full class descriptions are available on our Class Calendar website page
- Themes and final guest count don’t need to be decided until 1 week prior to the event
- We do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions
- In the event of inclement weather or COVID19 related issue, either party may decide to reschedule the event to the next available and convenient date
- Providing a deposit certifies that you understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions
Contact us today about a private event!
"I took the mozzarella and burratta class and it was amazing! Great teacher, great food.. great wine! It was such a fun night out with my boyfriend that we booked a second class with another couple. Can’t wait to go back!"
"We had a blast at the pizza making class and met nice people can’t wait to take another class!"
"Had a wonderful time, this place is a rare gem! Chef Victor is awesome and funny! His demonstrations of preparing the selected dish of the day was so easy to follow and he really makes it a fun experience! Staff is excellent and very friendly! Numerous wine tasting selections! Will definitely be back again! "
"This place is really awesome! From the fun to the food to the ? wine it was a great way to spend a Saturday night! "
"My wife and I did the fresh pasta class last night and could not have been happier! We’ve done cooking classes before at a few different places - this was by far the most laid-back and most fun we’ve had. The physical setting is perfect - being in the middle of an active winery sets the tone. Chef Victor was awesome - funny, unintimidating, and genuinely passionate about cooking and teaching. We met some great people during class and had fun just chatting and cooking. My wife got to sample some of Chefs homemade Sangria which I think was the highlight for her :-). We already plan to book another night and bring some friends. We come from out east and it was well worth the hour drive."
"We had a great time. Victor was very knowledgeable and funny. Will definitely book another class with him!"
"We went with a group of 16 girls and had a fantastic time! We made empanadas. Chef walked us through it all. We ate, drank wine and had one of the best nights! We will be back for certain. Highly recommend it!"
"So much fun! Food was tasty and hands-on experience. The chef was friendly and funny. Great evening!"
"We had the best time ever! Chef/owner Victor was very accommodating as we planned and booked this only a few days before. We come from an Italian family and some were skeptical about learning how to cook our own food but not one person had nothing but NICE things to say. Everyone was sooo pleasant, welcoming and helpful. Not once did we feel rushed or not at home. It was an epic bachelorette party and we will all be back soon to take his other cooking classes. Yes, that’s how much fun we had! Words cannot express how thankful and greatful we are for all of your accommodations and help!"
"We had a great time! It was so different and cool to see how sushi rolls were made and to try for ourselves! We would be back for anther class!"
"Informative and fun and great time! The chef was funny and personable!"
Please visit www.MercerCulinary.com for more info. Knife styles used during class available for purchase, at our cost, ask your Chef Instructor. Be careful, they’re sharp!